Bernard Cassiere Honey lip balm
- Acacia honey
- Mango butter
- Organic shea butter from fair trade
- Mandarin essential oil
Apply when necessary on your lips.
Our Formulation Chart shows our colours : it is the result of the European Cosmetic Regulation standards (in force since 2013 and one of the most strict in the world) combined with our high standards in terms of design and formulation:
- We forbid the use of controversial substances (parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde…)
- We avoid harmful substances for the environment (plastic balls, palm oil…)
- We do not test our products on animals and we do not ask third parties to do it for us: at Bernard Cassière we love rabbits and it is forbidden by the Cosmetic Regulation since March 11, 2009 for ingredients, and since September 11, 2004 for finished products! In any case, it was never the case in the Group.
Since march 2018, in a commitment with transparency, we display in our products the amount of naturally actively ingredients by this logo:
We think less often about, but environmental respect also includes the packaging design. At Bernard Cassière, whenever is possible we:
- Minimize the packaging size and weight
- Prioritize recyclable packaging;
- Use paper and cardboard from sustainably managed forests;
- Remain alert to the latest innovations in terms of sustainable development.